Technical Operations Manager
WriteSea is hiring an Operations Manager who will play a pivotal role in overseeing various aspects of our managed career services operations, ensuring seamless processes and sustaining our job board and talent community partnerships. You are a good fit for this position if you are a highly technical, data-driven professional, have a proven track record managing multiple accounts, and are prepared to improve data and reporting processes. Your passion for driving operational excellence, technical acumen, and interest in working in a fast-paced startup are what make you stand out from other candidates. While you appreciate direction from management, you also enjoy having the chance to develop a plan and approach to getting the work done. Overall, we will trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient, and profitable during the course of business.
- You are a technical expert with high, demonstrated proficiency in APIs and webhooks. Your ability to facilitate technical API integrations is crucial for meeting this position’s goals and requirements.
- You are proactive in initiating and suggesting the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policies, and resources. Your contribution to the development of structured processes enhances overall operational efficiency.
- Wearing multiple hats comes naturally to you, and you excel in cross-functional settings.
- You are not overwhelmed when you are responsible for a variety of ongoing projects and tasks. You feel energized by a variety of tasks and projects and do not require oversight.
Data and Reporting
- Own data and reporting, including overhauling manual processes to increase efficiency, collecting customer order & CSAT data, distributing weekly reports, and conducting pay reporting and monthly revenue share reporting.
- Utilize data to make strategic decisions and recommendations for process and technology improvements.
Partnership Project Management
- Project manage pre- and post-launch activities for new managed career services partnerships, including facilitating external and internal meetings, overseeing technical integrations, owning partner communications, and tracking information internal/external progress.
- Create integration plans for managed career services partnerships using API and webhook proficiency
- Collaborate with HR, Sales, and Marketing leadership to optimize resource utilization and pricing for various partnerships.
- Communicate technical information to non-technical audiences effectively.
Tools, Systems, and Process Implementation/Improvement
- Oversee the implementation of tools, systems, and processes to enhance operational efficiency, including recognizing opportunities for growth, obtaining approval, and taking action, and contributing to or facilitating seamless integration of new tools and systems.
- Initiate, suggest, and monitor the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policies, and resources.
- Wear multiple hats and work cross-functionally to support Customer Service (CS), Sales, and Marketing departments and fulfill Operations goals.
- Liaise with Engineering to improve internal systems and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations Management, or a related field; equivalent work experience is acceptable; background or degree in Computer Science is plus.
- 5-7 years of experience in operations, project management, and people management, preferably in the recruitment marketing / HR Tech space.
- Technical proficiency, including in-depth understanding of JSONs, APIs, widgets, and webhooks is required.
- Experience using Excel/Google Sheets, Notion, Click-up, Slack, and Jira.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information to non-technical audiences and a knack for writing emails and verbally communicating in a way that makes sense for your audience.
What We Offer:
The opportunity to work for a diverse, growing technology startup. WriteSea is a proponent of work-life balance and is led by executives who care about employee well-being. We have a flexible hours policy, offer paid time off, bonuses, stock options, and provide health insurance benefits.
How to Apply:
Please complete this application form in addition to submitting your application here.
Who We Are:
Writesea is a fast-growing technology start up that helps online recruitment marketplaces unlock new revenue by offering white-labeled career services to its candidates. Our mission is to help candidates find meaningful work and employers find quality talent. By partnering with us, job boards have the capability to increase their bottom line and improve the overall candidate experience.
WriteSea is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.