Sollis Health is looking for a copywriter who will be responsible for supporting content development and copy delivery across email, website, social and growth channels. Working closely with our communications, brand and growth teams, the marketing copywriter will own the consistency of voice across channels, translating tone according to what’s needed to engage consumers in the respective brand channels, and proactively suggest new strategies to test and learn to which messages our audiences most respond. We are looking for a skilled and creative copywriter with a passion for storytelling, who is excited to join a high growth, category-defining healthcare brand. This role reports to the VP, Brand and Product Marketing.
Remote in NYC area. Must have available to be on site 1-2x/month for creative meetings.
- Own copy delivery and calendar across marketing channels
- Partner with the communications team to create consistency and strength in brand storytelling and in developing connective, engaging messaging to tell the Sollis story.
- Partner with key stakeholders on the commercial team to effectively meet any marketing project briefs with succinct and powerful messages to achieve project goals, delivering copy on time and on brief.
- Partner with the growth team to design key messaging tests across paid marketing and website, and support with copy delivery.
- Support VP Brand and Product Marketing in the monthly creative (content) briefing process to determine best approach to content for all commercial projects that month
- Support marketing team as primary copywriter to develop any needed internal- or external-facing content to support the commercial team.
- Performs related duties as requested.
We believe extraordinary people come from a variety of backgrounds, but ideally we would expect that you have:
- 3-4 years of experience as a copywriter for a B2C or B2B2C brand
- Associate's degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience delivering copy directly to consumers for email, social, and growth ads
- Exceptional project management skills and superb detail orientation.
- Experience working across multiple teams to build and deliver projects
- Experience in content strategy a strong plus
Comp & Benefits:
Our people are our greatest asset so we designed a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that matches. Some of our offerings include:
- Competitive salary aligned with your experience
- Excellent benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision
- 401K with matching 3%
- Unlimited PTO + 12 paid holidays
- Free Sollis Health membership for you and your immediately family members
- Employee stock options
- Yearly bonus
- Annual continuing education allocations
Range: $85,000-$100,000 per year
This is the range of pay for New York candidates only. Sollis is a multi-state employer and this rate/range may not reflect the pay for positions that are performed solely in localities outside of New York. Furthermore, actual pay is dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to years of experience within the job, years of experience within the required industry, location, education, etc.
About Sollis Health
Sollis Health is a 24/7 members-only medical concierge service delivering expert, on-demand, emergency medicine treatment in a serene and private environment. Designed to handle emergencies, everyday care, and everything in between, we provide expert care in our state-of-the-art centers, virtually via a telehealth visit, and in the comfort of our member’s homes. The Sollis experience also includes our house call program, patient coordination and advocacy provided by our care navigation team and more. We service New York, the Hamptons, Los Angeles, South Florida, and San Francisco and provide around-the-clock telemedicine worldwide.
Sollis Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Consistent with our policies, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected group status protected by law, including, but not limited to, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.