Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner - Emergency Medicine
In the role of an Advanced Care Provider (Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner) you will provide concierge emergency medical care to Sollis Health patients in our clinics as well as conduct concierge medical at home visits to Sollis Health patients and treat them accordingly, with the supervision/oversight of an attending Physician. This is a pivotal role as part of a growing organization providing seamless care to both adult and pediatric patients for cases that would usually come into an emergency department or clinic.
Full Time - 8a-5p - 36 hours/week
- Performing medical evaluations and formulating a differential diagnosis and treatment plan to occur in our facilities for urgent and emergent care within the scope of emergency medicine.
- Performing medical procedures that include obtaining IV access and administration of fluids and medications, splinting, suturing, phlebotomy, performing POC testing, and performing EKGs.
- Working closely with a team of Physicians, nurses, and technicians to support you in providing care.
- Assessing and treating Covid-related cases which includes obtaining clinical samples to test for the virus, performing point of care testing , obtaining blood for antibody blood tests, providing general symptom management and recommendations.
- Documenting your clinical evaluation and treatment plan in Sollis’ EHR.
- Working closely with the Medical Director and other clinical team members to ensure all policies are adhered to and that you deliver top quality care in an innovative setting.
- Making patients and family members comfortable, patiently and professionally answering any questions they have and using patient-centered empathetic communication at all times.
- Coordinating additional care with our Care Coordination, and house calls teams or with one of our Medical Partners.
- Contribute to our overall success participating in related operational projects as needed.
- Ensuring there is a comprehensive transfer of responsibility for any pending labs or imaging to our in clinic providers at the end of your shift.
- Performing related duties as requested.
We believe extraordinary people come from a variety of backgrounds, but ideally, we would expect that you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, required. Graduate of an accredited PA or NP program, required.
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner state license and ability to practice in Florida State
- Preferred 2-3 years of Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner experience in emergency departments and/or urgent care centers
- DEA license required
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certification required upon hire.
- House call, EMS/pre- hospital, concierge experience a plus
- Excellent clinical care and patient satisfaction in emergency department and urgent care settings
To be successful in this role, candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Strong clinical skills
- Tech savvy with the ability to use and or learn our systems including but not limited to Slack, Athena Health, Salesforce and Humanity etc.
- Superb technical skills, including phlebotomy, peripheral IV placement, medication administration
- Ability to be adaptable and work in a fluid, multitasking environment
- Strong process and organizational skills
- The ability to problem-solve and think outside of the box
- Be comfortable interfacing with five-star clientele
About Sollis Health
Sollis Health is a 24/7 members-only medical concierge service delivering expert, on-demand, emergency medicine treatment in a serene and private environment. Designed to handle emergencies, everyday care, and everything in between, we provide expert care in our state-of-the-art centers, virtually via a telehealth visit, and in the comfort of our member’s homes. The Sollis experience also includes our house call program, patient coordination and advocacy provided by our care navigation team and more. We service New York, the Hamptons, Los Angeles, South Florida, and San Francisco and provide around-the-clock telemedicine worldwide.
Sollis Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Consistent with our policies, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected group status protected by law, including, but not limited to, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.