In the role of a MRI Technologist at Sollis Health, you will be responsible for the operation of our MRI equipment, performing diagnostics and ensuring that proper information has been obtained. You will also be trained and certified on how to run lab testing in a CLIA laboratory.
- Receive and review the physician's request for radiographic procedures and identify the patient prior to conducting scans
- Perform Diagnostic Magnetic Resonance Imaging on a variety of body parts utilizing the appropriate equipment and established standards and procedures
- Operate computer and radiographic equipment for image production and documentation of images
- Ensuring images are legibly labeled with correct date and patient identification
- Monitoring the patient's well being and recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action
- Running laboratory tests on our moderate to complex machines under a CLIA license, and helps to perform routine QC’s and other lab requirements
- Utilizing our EMR Athena Health to enter detailed information about the patients ensuring all information is HIPPA compliant
- Updating patient information in our CRM Salesforce
- Performs clerical duties as requested
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology Program required
- Current License to practice as a Radiologic Technologist (General Radiographer) in California
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist in Radiography and CT required within 12 months of hire
- Must have at least 1 year of previous experience in both modalities: X-Ray and CT
- Strong knowledge of Siemens technology required
To be successful in this role, candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Have outstanding customer service skills and a high level of professionalism
- Tech-forward and process oriented, with a goal of making patient care more efficient
- Comfortable interfacing with high profile clientele
- Enjoy a diverse and fast paced work environment
- Be a team player
- Be self-motivated, pay keen attention to detail and have solid organization/time management skills
- Treat highly confidential information with care and discretion
- Have the ability to develop rapport in all relationships
- Be flexible, tactful and patient, especially under pressure
- Possess positivity, enthusiasm, and commitment to the goals at hand
This is the anticipated rate/range Sollis Health reasonably expects to pay candidates for this position in San Francisco. Sollis Health is a multi-state employer and this rate/range may not reflect the pay for positions that are performed solely in localities outside of this location. Actual pay is dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to years of experience within the job, years of experience within the required industry, location, education, etc.
About Sollis Health
Sollis Health is a 24/7 members-only medical concierge service delivering expert, on-demand, emergency medicine treatment in a serene and private environment. Designed to handle emergencies, everyday care, and everything in between, we provide expert care in our state-of-the-art centers, virtually via a telehealth visit, and in the comfort of our member’s homes. The Sollis experience also includes our house call program, patient coordination and advocacy provided by our care navigation team and more. We service New York, the Hamptons, Los Angeles, South Florida, and San Francisco and provide around-the-clock telemedicine worldwide.
Sollis Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Consistent with our policies, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected group status protected by law, including, but not limited to, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.