Registered Nurse - Emergency
As a Registered Nurse at Sollis Health, you will provide concierge emergency and urgent care to both adult and pediatric patients in our clinics, with the supervision/oversight of a Physician or Advanced Care Provider.
Full Time - 7a-3p-3p-11p-11p-7a - 4 shifts/week
- Obtain medical history, patient vital signs, intake, and prioritize patient care
- Perform medical procedures that include obtaining IV access, phlebotomy, administering vaccines, performing POC rapid tests, administering IV medications and fluids, and performing EKGs.
- Be an integral part of the patient care team and assist with patient care within the scope of practice
- Document patient information in Sollis’ EHR and within Salesforce for our membership team.
- Maintain and track medication inventory.
- Coordinate additional care with our Aftercare, and house calls teams or with one of our Medical Partners.
- Work closely with our clinical team members to ensure all policies are adhered to and that you deliver quality care in an innovative setting.
- Make patients comfortable, patiently and professionally answering any questions they have and using patient-centered empathetic communication at all times.
- Participate in a house call if requested
- Perform related duties as requested.
We believe extraordinary people come from a variety of backgrounds, but ideally we would expect that you have:
- Graduated from an accredited School of Nursing. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required.
- Current License to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in CA required
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certification required upon hire
- Must have 2-3 years prior emergency or urgent care experience
This is the anticipated rate/range Sollis Health reasonably expects to pay candidates for this position in Southern California. Sollis is a multi-state employer and this rate/range may not reflect the pay for positions that are performed solely in localities outside of this location. Actual pay is dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to years of experience within the job, years of experience within the required industry, location, education, etc.
About Sollis Health
Sollis Health is a 24/7 members-only medical concierge service delivering expert, on-demand, emergency medicine treatment in a serene and private environment. Designed to handle emergencies, everyday care, and everything in between, we provide expert care in our state-of-the-art centers, virtually via a telehealth visit, and in the comfort of our member’s homes. The Sollis experience also includes our house call program, patient coordination and advocacy provided by our care navigation team and more. We service New York, the Hamptons, Los Angeles, South Florida, and San Francisco and provide around-the-clock telemedicine worldwide.
Sollis Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Consistent with our policies, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected group status protected by law, including, but not limited to, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.