Vice President and Head of Finance
As the Head of Finance at Sollis Health, you will oversee the financial operations of a venture-backed, fast-paced, growing organization that is trailblazing the healthcare community. You will oversee the Corporate Finance and Accounting teams, ensuring the effective and efficient management of all finance practices. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and bring strong financial acumen to the company as evidenced by a successful career in corporate finance (investment banking, private equity, accounting, etc.) and high-growth startup environments. This role is based at Sollis Health HQ in Manhattan. You will sit on the executive team and report to our CEO, Brad Olson.
This is a hybrid position, 2 days/week in NYC.
- Serve as a trusted business partner and advisor to the CEO to help guide and execute the strategic vision of the company
- Build, lead, and mentor a high-performing finance function, including the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Accounting, and Billing teams and capabilities
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the CEO, partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure we remain fiscally responsible
- Drive long-term financial planning initiatives and manage an effective oversight process to enable rapid business decisions while mitigating risk
- Track business performance over time, and continually improve models to be more robust and predictive
- Design and implement financial reporting and modeling, reconciling and ensuring that all reporting to investors and partners is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of A/P, A/R, payroll, and cash management
- Ensure business meets necessary financial regulatory and compliance requirements
- Prepare presentations for executive leadership, the Board of Directors, and investors
- Perform related duties as required
We believe extraordinary people come from a variety of backgrounds, but ideally we would expect that you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 8+ years of work experience in Finance
- Experience successfully leading a sizable team (ideally an entire Finance function)
- Operational experience at a high growth, venture backed startup (ideally in healthcare and/or multi-site operations).
- Relationship management with key capital partners (institutional investors, individual investors, lenders, etc.)
- Expert level knowledge of finance, accounting, and modeling skills
To be successful in this role, candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Innovative thinking to help us continue to disrupt the healthcare industry
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
- Highly organized individual with strong time management skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams under tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate and present to executive leadership
- Impeccable ethics and alignment with Sollis Health mission and values
Range: $200,000-$240,000 per year + bonus + equity
This is the anticipated rate/range Sollis Health reasonably expects to pay candidates for this position in New York City. Sollis is a multi-state employer and this rate/range may not reflect the pay for positions that are performed solely in localities outside of this location. Actual pay is dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to years of experience within the job, years of experience within the required industry, location, education, etc.
About Sollis Health
Sollis Health is a 24/7 members-only medical concierge service delivering expert, on-demand, emergency medicine treatment in a serene and private environment. Designed to handle emergencies, everyday care, and everything in between, we provide expert care in our state-of-the-art centers, virtually via a telehealth visit, and in the comfort of our member’s homes. The Sollis experience also includes our house call program, patient coordination and advocacy provided by our care navigation team and more. We service New York, the Hamptons, Los Angeles, South Florida, and San Francisco and provide around-the-clock telemedicine worldwide.
Sollis Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Consistent with our policies, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected group status protected by law, including, but not limited to, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.