CRM and Lifecycle Marketing Senior Manager
The Senior Manager of CRM & Lifecycle Marketing at Sollis Health will own the lifecycle marketing strategy including but not limited to email as a nurture & retention channel, customer surveying, customer analytics and reporting, and customer engagement online and offline. Working closely with the Sr. Manager of Growth and the Member Services team, this role will own the strategy and execution of lifecycle tactics and retention KPIs, helping drive brand loyalty amongst Sollis members. We are looking for a strategic and savvy lifecycle marketer excited to join a high-growth, category-defining healthcare brand. This role reports to the VP of Brand & Product Marketing.
Hybrid - 2 days/week in office in NYC
- Create and implement a comprehensive lifecycle marketing strategy and own retention KPIs to increase loyalty among Sollis members
- Develop and execute automated lifecycle marketing journeys and one-off omnichannel campaigns to increase engagement and improve retention with Sollis members
- Architecting lead and member digital journey to maximize conversion and retention
- Own email channel strategy and execution across customer segments (leads, active, lapsed)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and optimize customer touchpoints throughout the customer journey, and develop custom survey and insights gathering tools, engagement series and/or events to yield consumer insights and drive referral rate
- Utilize customer data to inform segmentation, messaging, and targeting for all lifecycle and retention campaigns
- Embrace a data-driven test-and-learn approach to email creative, list targeting, and messaging
- Collect assets for email campaigns across teams, including copy, creative assets, and any other special requirements. This role will be expected to write copy for email campaigns
- Report regularly on campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization.
- Keep abreast of industry trends in analytics, marketing automation, CRM, and email marketing
- Own ongoing member survey methodology and execution to derive & share out key preferences & sentiments to optimize membership/member experience
- Develop loyalty program to drive brand loyalty & love amongst power user member tier
- Project manage email campaigns, implementing the appropriate feedback and approval process, ensuring accuracy of copy, segmentation, etc., and timely deployment
- Performs related duties as requested
We believe extraordinary people come from a variety of backgrounds, but ideally we would expect that you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience focused on customer lifecycle management and email marketing
- An obsession with customer engagement and improving customer experience – on and offline
- Strong experience with Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and email database management best-practices
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite/BI tools required; HTML/CSS, SQL skills a plus
- Exceptional project management skills and superb detail orientation.
- Experience writing compelling marketing copy
- Experience working across multiple teams to build and deliver projects
- Strong relationship-building abilities and customer-centric in approach to creating compelling marketing campaigns
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience in premium membership models preferred
Comp & Benefits:
Our people are our greatest asset so we designed a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that matches. Some of our offerings include:
- Competitive salary aligned with your experience
- Excellent benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision
- 401K with matching 3%
- Unlimited PTO + 12 observed holidays
- Free Sollis Health membership for you and your family
- Employee stock options
- Yearly target bonus
- Annual continuing education allocations
This is the range of pay for New York candidates only. Sollis is a multi-state employer and this rate/range may not reflect the pay for positions that are performed solely in localities outside of New York. Furthermore, actual pay is dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to years of experience within the job, years of experience within the required industry, location, education, etc.
About Sollis Health
Sollis Health is a 24/7 members-only medical concierge service delivering expert, on-demand, emergency medicine treatment in a serene and private environment. Designed to handle emergencies, everyday care, and everything in between, we provide expert care in our state-of-the-art centers, virtually via a telehealth visit, and in the comfort of our member’s homes. The Sollis experience also includes our house call program, patient coordination and advocacy provided by our care navigation team and more. We service New York, the Hamptons, Los Angeles, South Florida, and San Francisco and provide around-the-clock telemedicine worldwide.
Sollis Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Consistent with our policies, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected group status protected by law, including, but not limited to, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.