Senior Manager, Operations
As the Senior Manager of Operations for Sollis Health in our New York region, you will play a key role in coordinating colleagues and resources to deliver an exceptional experience to our members. Your responsibilities will encompass direct supervision of Managers and Supervisors across five sites, with a focus on scheduling, payroll, process improvement, strategic planning and exploring clinical integration opportunities that align with our Mission and Values. This position reports directly to the VP of Operations.
- Provides support and guidance to assigned Managers, Supervisors, clinical staff and senior leadership, regarding all aspects of operations and patient care delivery in your region.
- Responsible for the oversight of your region’s 5+ medical centers, (spending nearly all of your working time on site) as well as care delivered in our members’ homes or offices.
- Develop and execute short and long term strategic operating plans and KPIs.
- Oversee all regional facility management and ensures locations are clean, and properly sanitized, adhering to utmost standards and OSHA protocols.
- Support and partner with your regional Medical Directors to improve processes, listen to concerns and action on the items discussed.
Clinic Regulations/Policy Adherence/Compliance
- Proactively review, analyze, and address gaps in service excellence, policies, and/or procedures.
- Manage internal operating protocols and communicate any updates across centers regarding changes to operating policies and procedures, including collaboration with the Membership team.
- Ensure team and clinics are compliant by keeping up with annual mandatories, license and certifications requirements, scope of work for team members, etc. in partnership with the People team.
- Analyze and ensure efficient workflows, developing and implementing improvements across centers.
- Develop and refine staffing models for current and future centers along with the VP of Operations.
- Ensure scheduling is conducted efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Ensure bi-weekly payroll is completed on time and work with your direct reports to ensure daily reconciliations of timecards are completed for all employees at your site.
- Assist in the development of quality improvement programs that design, plan, measure, and improve the practice functions and key clinical populations served.
- Enhance the patient experience and ensure a high-quality delivery of care for our high-profile clientele.
- Ensure patient records are kept secure and HIPAA compliant as well as, updated in both our EHR (Athena) and CRM (Salesforce).
- Monitor the annual operating budget to ensure your region remains within approved spend.
- Monitor regional membership renewal rates parting with the Membership and Member Services team.
- Create, enhance and regularly updating metrics dashboards to report out to senior leadership
- Partner with the VP of Operations and the People team for recruitment, staff development, employee relations concerns and performance management.
- Partner with the Expansion team on the opening of new centers and the Commercial team to develop strategic growth opportunities.
- Performs other related duties as required.
We believe extraordinary people come from a variety of backgrounds, but ideally, we would expect that you have:
- Bachelors degree required. MBA, MHA or related preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in physician practices, urgent care centers or hospital service lines.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ of progressive healthcare leadership experience.
- Previous track record of high levels of patient and employee satisfaction.
- Working knowledge of EHRs and CRMs required.
Comp & Benefits:
Our people are our greatest asset, so we designed a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that matches. Some of our offerings include:
- Competitive salary aligned with your experience
- Excellent benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision
- 401K with matching 3%
- Flexible PTO + 12 Observed federal holidays
- Free Sollis Health membership for you and your family
- Employee stock options
- Yearly bonus
- Annual continuing education allocations
- Dedicated, motivated team and chance to be part of a highly ambitious medical startup
Range: $115,000-$140,000 per year
This is the range of pay for New York candidates only. Sollis is a multi-state employer and this rate/range may not reflect the pay for positions that are performed solely in localities outside of New York. Furthermore, actual pay is dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to years of experience within the job, years of experience within the required industry, location, education, etc.
About Sollis Health
Sollis Health is a 24/7 members-only medical concierge service delivering expert, on-demand, emergency medicine treatment in a serene and private environment. Designed to handle emergencies, everyday care, and everything in between, we provide expert care in our state-of-the-art centers, virtually via a telehealth visit, and in the comfort of our member’s homes. The Sollis experience also includes our house call program, patient coordination and advocacy provided by our care navigation team and more. We service New York, the Hamptons, Los Angeles, South Florida, and San Francisco and provide around-the-clock telemedicine worldwide.
Sollis Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Consistent with our policies, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected group status protected by law, including, but not limited to, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.