Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant- Aftercare
In the role of an Advanced Care Provider (Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner) on our Aftercare team, your job as concierge clinician is to be there for members when they have medical emergencies. You will triage incoming patients, assess their needs and conduct follow-up care on patients seen both in-clinic, via telemedicine or during a house call.
Part Time- 8a-8p - Hybrid Position - 2 shifts/week
- Triage incoming patients needs, access to their concerns and determine the right course of action, in center, virtual or at home care.
- Perform medical evaluation by evaluating symptoms, prescribing medications, order labs and imaging as needed.
- Formulate a differential diagnosis and treatment plan to occur in the patient’s home or other setting outside of a medical clinic setting for urgent and emergent care within the scope of emergency medicine.
- Follow up with members/patients after they have been seen in the center, at home or via telemedicine to assess their condition.
- Perform follow up medical evaluation by evaluating symptoms, prescribing medications, order labs and imaging as needed.
- Formulates a differential diagnosis and treatment plan to occur in the patient’s home or other setting outside of a medical clinic setting for urgent and emergent care within the scope of emergency medicine.
- Document clinical evaluation and treatment plans in Sollis’ EHR
- Perform video Telemedicine consults when appropriate.
- Assist patients with hospital admissions and transfers, as needed.
- Making patients comfortable, patiently and professionally answering any questions they have and using patient-centered empathetic communication at all times.
- Interfacing with the patient's PCP and specialists to discuss your assessment and plan of care and to coordinate follow up care after in-clinic, telemedicine or house call encounters.
- Coordinate with our medical partner physicians, and our patients’ PCPs, to provide excellent closed loop communication.
- Working closely with our Medical Director and other clinical team members to ensure all policies are adhered to and that you deliver quality care in an innovative setting.
- Performing related duties as requested.
We believe extraordinary people come from a variety of backgrounds, but ideally, we would expect that you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, required. Graduate of an accredited PA or NP program, required.
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner state license and ability to practice in CA
- If Nurse Practitioner, must have valid RN license in the state of CA
- 2-3 years of Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner experience in emergency departments, urgent care, critical care or hospitalist medicine
- DEA license required
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certification required upon hire.
- House call, EMS/pre- hospital, concierge experience a plus
- Excellent clinical care and patient satisfaction in emergency department and urgent care settings
To be successful in this role, candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Have outstanding customer service skills and a high level of professionalism
- Strong clinical skills
- Tech-forward and process oriented, with a goal of making patient care more efficient
- Ability to be adaptable and work in a fluid, multitasking environment
- Strong process and organizational skills
- Superb technical skills, including phlebotomy, peripheral IV placement, medication administration
- The ability to problem-solve and think outside of the box
- Be comfortable interfacing with five-star clientele
Compensation Range: $100,000-$110,000/year
This is the anticipated rate/range Sollis Health reasonably expects to pay candidates for this position in Southern California. Sollis is a multi-state employer and this rate/range may not reflect the pay for positions that are performed solely in localities outside of this location. Actual pay is dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to years of experience within the job, years of experience within the required industry, location, education, etc.
About Sollis Health
Sollis Health is a 24/7 members-only medical concierge service delivering expert, on-demand, emergency medicine treatment in a serene and private environment. Designed to handle emergencies, everyday care, and everything in between, we provide expert care in our state-of-the-art centers, virtually via a telehealth visit, and in the comfort of our member’s homes. The Sollis experience also includes our house call program, patient coordination and advocacy provided by our care navigation team and more. We service New York, the Hamptons, Los Angeles, South Florida, and San Francisco and provide around-the-clock telemedicine worldwide.
Sollis Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Consistent with our policies, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected group status protected by law, including, but not limited to, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.