Emergency Medicine Physician - Per Diem - Beverly Hills
In the role of a Physician you will provide concierge emergency medical care to Sollis Health patients in our clinics. This is a pivotal role as part of a growing organization providing seamless care to both adult and pediatric patients for cases that would usually be treated in a traditional emergency room.
Per Diem 11p-7a - Beverly Hills Flagship. LOW PATIENT VOLUME! AVERAGE OF 0-4 PTS PER NIGHT IN CLINIC + TELEMED CALLS
- Performing medical evaluations and formulating a differential diagnosis and treatment plan for urgent and emergent care within the scope of emergency medicine.
- Performing medical procedures that include but are not limited to obtaining IV access, phlebotomy, administering IV medications and IV fluids, and performing EKGs.
- Leading the medical management of the patients in our clinics by working closely with a team of PAs, nurses, and technicians to discuss your assessment.
- Assessing and treating Covid-related cases which includes obtaining clinical samples to test for the virus, performing point of care testing , obtaining blood for antibody blood tests, providing general symptom management and recommendations.
- Documenting your clinical evaluation and treatment in the electronic health record, eClinicalWorks.
- Working closely with the Medical Director and other clinical team members to ensure all policies are adhered to and that you deliver quality care in an innovative setting.
- Coordinating additional care with our After Care, and house calls teams or with one of our Medical Partners.
- Making patients and family members comfortable, patiently and professionally answering any questions they have and using patient-centered empathetic communication at all times.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related operational projects as needed.
- Performing related duties as requested.
We believe extraordinary people come from a variety of backgrounds, but ideally, we would expect that you have:
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
- Physician state license and ability to practice in NY State.
- ABEM board certified or board eligible required.
- 2+ years experience as a physician in emergency departments and/or urgent care centers.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certification required upon hire.
- DEA license required.
- Concierge, EMS/prehospital, experience a plus.
- Excellent clinical care and patient satisfaction in the emergency department and urgent care settings.
To be successful in this role, candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Strong clinical skills.
- Tech savvy with the ability to use and or learn our systems including but not limited to Slack, eCW, Salesforce and Humanity etc.
- Superb technical skills, including phlebotomy, peripheral IV placement, medication administration.
- Excellent bedside manner.
- Comfortable with the emergency department and urgent care patients.
- Ability to be adaptable and work in a fluid, multitasking environment.
- Strong process and organizational skills.
- The ability to problem-solve and think outside of the box.
This is the anticipated rate/range Sollis Health reasonably expects to pay candidates for this position in Southern California. Sollis Health is a multi-state employer and this rate/range may not reflect the pay for positions that are performed solely in localities outside of this location. Actual pay is dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to years of experience within the job, years of experience within the required industry, location, education, etc.
About Sollis Health
Sollis Health is a 24/7 members-only medical concierge service delivering expert, on-demand, emergency medicine treatment in a serene and private environment. Designed to handle emergencies, everyday care, and everything in between, we provide expert care in our state-of-the-art centers, virtually via a telehealth visit, and in the comfort of our member’s homes. The Sollis experience also includes our house call program, patient coordination and advocacy provided by our care navigation team and more. We service New York, the Hamptons, Los Angeles, South Florida, and San Francisco and provide around-the-clock telemedicine worldwide.
Sollis Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Consistent with our policies, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected group status protected by law, including, but not limited to, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.