Talent Community - General Interest
Sollis Health is a 24/7 members-only medical concierge service delivering expert, on-demand, emergency medicine treatment in a serene and private environment. Designed to handle emergencies, everyday care, and everything in between, we provide expert care in our state-of-the-art centers, virtually via a telehealth visit, and in the comfort of our members’ homes. And with our around-the-clock telemedicine services, we extend our reach globally.
Established in 2016, Sollis Health has grown from its roots in New York to become a beacon of healthcare excellence in the Hamptons, Los Angeles, South Florida, and San Francisco.
Our current locations
New York City Locations
- Upper East Side
- Tribeca Center
- Gramercy Center
- Water Mill
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- Manhattan Beach
- San Francisco
- Palm Beach
- Boca Raton – Coming Soon
Join Our Talent Community
If you haven't found your ideal role or aren't quite ready to apply, join our Talent Community. By joining, you'll be among the first to hear about future opportunities and stay updated on the latest news from Sollis Health. We're always on the lookout for individuals who share our passion for revolutionizing the healthcare experience.
We are always looking for clinical team members:
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Advanced Practice: Nurse Practitioners / Physician Assistants – Emergency
- Registered Nurses- Emergency
- Radiology Technologists
- Lab Specialists
We also have non-clinical roles including:
- Front Desk Coordinators
- Care Navigators
- And more
Why choose a career at Sollis
- At Sollis, we pride ourselves on our low-volume model that places quality care at the forefront. Unlike traditional healthcare settings, we prioritize individualized and comprehensive care for our patients, ensuring that each person receives the attention and treatment they truly deserve.
- Our facilities are not just medical centers; they are luxurious, state-of-the-art destinations designed to elevate the patient experience, with advanced radiology capabilities and a commitment to cutting-edge technology.
- Sollis Health offers a unique advantage by being able to treat up to 90% of the conditions typically handled by a traditional emergency department. This means you'll be part of a team that can address a wide range of medical needs, making your work here both challenging and rewarding.
Benefits & Perks*
At Sollis Health, we believe in taking care of those who take care of our members. Our compensation and benefits package are designed to complement your skills and dedication:
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Excellent benefits, including comprehensive healthcare, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan with a generous 3% matching contribution
- Generous PTO, 12 observed holidays, sick and bereavement leave
- Free Sollis Health membership for both you and your immediate family
- Receive annual continuing education allocations to support your growth
- Join a dedicated and motivated team and be part of a highly ambitious medical startup
- Work in a modern, elegant, and high-end environment with a flexible schedule
*Benefit eligibility is contingent on employment status.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Sollis Health is committed to making emergency care personal and accessible to everyone. We actively promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workplace because we believe that embracing, empowering, and inspiring individuals of all backgrounds—regardless of race, gender identity, religion, age, or experience—is the key to realizing our mission. Join us in shaping the future of healthcare.
About Sollis Health
Sollis Health is a 24/7 members-only medical concierge service delivering expert, on-demand, emergency medicine treatment in a serene and private environment. Designed to handle emergencies, everyday care, and everything in between, we provide expert care in our state-of-the-art centers, virtually via a telehealth visit, and in the comfort of our member’s homes. The Sollis experience also includes our house call program, patient coordination and advocacy provided by our care navigation team and more. We service New York, the Hamptons, Los Angeles, South Florida, and San Francisco and provide around-the-clock telemedicine worldwide.
Sollis Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Consistent with our policies, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected group status protected by law, including, but not limited to, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.