Front Desk Coordinator
Join us in our brand-new Boca location opening in Fall 2023!
Sollis Health is looking for a passionate, customer service and hospitality-driven, Front Desk Coordinator to play an important role in our member’s experience as the first person they interact with when they come into our concierge clinics. You will be a first impression ambassador creating a memorable experience as you take patients through our intake and checkout process.
- Greeting members/patients in a warm and friendly manner as they enter our clinics ensuring they receive a high-level of customer service
- Managing patient accounts through our EMR to include scheduling appointments, patient intake, registration updates, scanning documents, and daily schedule reconciliation
- Conducting temperature checks and COVID screening questions
- Entering membership leads and patient demographics into Salesforce
- Scheduling follow up appointments for medical evaluations, vaccinations and house calls as appropriate
- Addressing any member questions or concerns in a timely manner and escalating them as needed
- Answering the Sollis medical hotline as needed and directing patients to the appropriate team members for their medical care, billing questions or other needs
- Keeping the office space and the entire clinic clean and presentable meeting Sollis brand standards
- Distributing mail and facilitating mailing items to members and signing for packages on occasion
- Checking inventory, ensuring rooms have adequate supplies, restocking where needed and partnering with the inventory coordinator to order more supplies as needed
- Performing related duties as required
We believe extraordinary people come from a variety of backgrounds, but ideally, we would expect that you have:
- Associates degree or greater required
- 1-2 years of previous hospitality and/or medical office experience strongly preferred
- Excellent administrative background, especially in managing customers on the phone
- Ability to efficiently execute (and often improve) established office routines and policies.
To be successful in this role, candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional organizational and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally among departments and teams.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Ability to think and work independently, effectively, and efficiently as if running your own business unit
- Ambitious, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
Comp & Benefits
Our people are our greatest asset, so we designed a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that matches. Some of our offerings include:
- Competitive salary aligned with your experience
- Excellent benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision
- 401K with matching 3%
- Free Sollis Health membership for you and your family
- Employee stock options
- Annual continuing education allocations
- Dedicated, motivated team and chance to be part of a highly ambitious medical startup
- Modern, elegant, and high-end work environment
About Sollis Health
Sollis Health is a 24/7 members-only medical concierge service delivering expert, on-demand, emergency medicine treatment in a serene and private environment. Designed to handle emergencies, everyday care, and everything in between, we provide expert care in our state-of-the-art centers, virtually via a telehealth visit, and in the comfort of our member’s homes. The Sollis experience also includes our house call program, patient coordination and advocacy provided by our care navigation team and more. We service New York, the Hamptons, Los Angeles, South Florida, and San Francisco and provide around-the-clock telemedicine worldwide.
Sollis Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Consistent with our policies, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected group status protected by law, including, but not limited to, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.