Corporate Partnerships Manager
As a Corporate Partnerships Manager at Sollis Health, you will assist in developing and managing strategic partnerships between Sollis and other businesses on the West Coast with a focus on San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Los Angeles. Your primary goal will be to drive growth to create mutually beneficial relationships that enhance our brand, expand our reach, and generate revenue. You will identify partnership opportunities, negotiate agreements, and oversee the implementation and execution of partnership initiatives. This role reports to the VP of Corporate Partnerships.
This position is based in the LA or San Francisco area
- Establish new corporate partnership business through lead generation, personal rolodex, external and inbound leads.
- Lead the sales cycle through building external outreach processes via email, social platforms and phone calls.
- Initiate and maintain external relationships with key stakeholders at partner organizations to explore collaboration possibilities.
- Visit corporate partners on-site at their business and pitch Sollis’ services.
- Lead external sales processes for various types of leads for corporate memberships, corporate events and corporate clinical services.
- Responsible for inputting all prospects, leads and closings in Sollis’ CRM, Salesforce.
- Partner with Sollis’ marketing team to build sales collateral, pitch decks, member facing collateral and more to satisfy your sales goals.
- Partner with Sollis’ commercial team leadership to develop target market strategy, messaging and value proposition.
- Must be willing to frequently travel around the California market to meet with corporate partners.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
We believe extraordinary people come from a variety of backgrounds, but ideally, we would expect that you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years proven track record of exceeding sales goals in the corporate sales space
- Strong background in planning and executing effective strategies
- Network of organizations and contacts in the Northern and Southern California business community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be successful in this role, candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Sense of urgency and passion for success
- Prospecting and contract negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to think and work independently, effectively, and efficiently
- High proficiency with data visualization and tracking of individual progress towards goals
- Creative thinker who can generate novel ways to access contacts and generate leads
Comp & Benefits:
Range: $80,000-$110,000 per year + 3% Commission
This is the anticipated rate/range Sollis Health reasonably expects to pay candidates for this position in California. Sollis Health is a multi-state employer and this rate/range may not reflect the pay for positions that are performed solely in localities outside of this location. Actual pay is dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to years of experience within the job, years of experience within the required industry, location, education, etc.
Our people are our greatest asset, so we designed a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that matches. Some of our offerings include:
- Competitive salary aligned with your experience
- Excellent benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision
- 401K with matching 3%
- Unlimited PTO + 12 observed holidays
- Free Sollis Health membership for you and your family
- Employee stock options
- Annual continuing education allocations
- Dedicated, motivated team and chance to be part of a highly ambitious medical startup
- Modern, elegant, and high-end work environment
About Sollis Health
Sollis Health is a 24/7 members-only medical concierge service delivering expert, on-demand, emergency medicine treatment in a serene and private environment. Designed to handle emergencies, everyday care, and everything in between, we provide expert care in our state-of-the-art centers, virtually via a telehealth visit, and in the comfort of our member’s homes. The Sollis experience also includes our house call program, patient coordination and advocacy provided by our care navigation team and more. We service New York, the Hamptons, Los Angeles, South Florida, and San Francisco and provide around-the-clock telemedicine worldwide.
Sollis Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Consistent with our policies, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected group status protected by law, including, but not limited to, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.