Physician Assistant - weekends
We’re looking for an exceptional Physician Assistant to join the team who can be available at least two weekend shifts a month for one or both of our NYC locations, located in Harlem and Brooklyn. You’ll be a critical part of the care team at Juno and practice alongside a talented group of clinicians who believe everyone deserves great care.
- Work with our team of other advanced practice clinicians, care assistants, and ancillary staff
- Promote the health of our patients and practice medicine under the supervision of our physicians
- Examine, diagnose and decide treatment for patients of all ages including analyzing diagnostic imaging and lab results, writing prescriptions, and ordering various forms of therapy
- Utilize POC testing and onsite labs/imaging during the patient encounter
- Perform procedures such as I&Ds, splinting, suturing, and inserting IVs
- At least 2 years experience working as a Physician Assistant with at least some experience in an outpatient facility (Family Medicine, Urgent Care or ER setting)
- Graduate from accredited PA program and trained to see all ages
- New York State License
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration (within 6 months of start date)
- BLS certification
- You are comfortable using a variety of computer systems and have broad knowledge of electronic health record systems
- Ability to effectively partner, communicate, and support different groups of people including our internal teams of physicians, operations, and technology experts, as well as our patients and community members
Juno Medical is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to building the most inclusive culture for exceptionally talented people. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.