Senior Software Architect
Boddle Learning, Inc. is looking to fill one Senior Software Architect position to be based out of its Tulsa, Oklahoma office.
The focus of this role is on ensuring stable and scalable system architecture and servers, as well as defining and leading the implementation of the long term strategic technology roadmap. This role brings company-wide architecture, server-side development, game development, data design, and engineering practices in one position.
Will work to verify stable, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of system architecture. The position is responsible for the common foundational technology strategy for the company and scaling a product that can evolve into a marketplace and working with a global team.
Bachelor’s degree (foreign equivalent accepted) in Computer Science or a related field, and 5 years’ progressively responsible experience as a software developer or a related field. Experience must include the following specific experience and skills:
- 5 years’ experience with Ruby on Rails
- 5 years’ experience with Java- 5 years’ experience with AKKA
- 5 years’ experience with Rake, Bundler
- 5 years’ experience with relational databases
- 5 years’ experience with deployment and web server configurations
- 5 years’ experience in Unity 3D
- 4 years’ experience with React Native Cross Platform App development experience
- 3 years’ experience in running a highly effective operations with proven success building out processes at-scale
- 2 years’ experience with React
- Exhibited ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their quantitative implications